With its fresh, citrusy scent, lemongrass essential oil in aromatherapy, is used to reduce feelings of being overwhelmed, anxious and often out of control. Inhaling the aroma of lemongrass essential oil or absorbing it through the skin is said to transmit messages to the brain's limbic system, a region that influences the nervous system. According to aromatherapy proponents, lemongrass improves several biological factors, including reducing heart rate, lowering stress levels, and enhancing the immune system.
Eucalyptus essential oil instils protection, is a very healing oil and reduces stress and exhaustion. To inhale within a relaxed environment will clear the mind bringing focus to the brain on relaxation and a new level of reduced physical pain. The oil allows one to increase their mental energy and capacity.
The number 5 is all about positive change. When you relate to the number 5 in any form, you are likely to have important, positive changes coming in your life. Keep your mind focused on the positive aspects of these changes and everything will turn out in your favour.
Reed diffusers create a light, beautiful and lingering fragrance for rooms in the home and in offices, hotels, spas, rest rooms and other areas. The diffuser is a popular simple fragrance option that does not use a flame, yet it leaves you with mood-elevating, subtle fragrance that lasts for months.
- Diffuser natural oil base blended with essential and natural fragrance oils.
- All handcrafted, lovingly hand finished and packaged.
- We use POREX which are the premium reed available. that carry the aroma, diffusing it into the room with a guarentee that the reeds do not need to be turned.
- POREX reeds have a natural air atomising system that ensure the fragrance is pulled through the reed without having to ever handle them once in situ.
Tips to help you get the best out of your reed diffuser
- The diffusion of fragrance will largely depend on external factors like air conditioners, dehumidifiers, open doors and windows, which could impede the quality of the fragrance in the room.
- If the fragrance diffuser is going to be placed in a smaller space, use fewer reeds, four or five will be ideal, this will effectively turn down the volume and keep the fragrance from being overpowering.
- Always use the container supplied. Never pour the liquid contents into another container, this will prevent the oil from evaporating too quickly.
- Do not place the reeds with any alternatives, the liquid fragrance has been expertly created to work only with POREX reeds.
“Smell is a potent wizard that transports us across thousands of miles” – Helen Keller.
Fragrance is the greatest transmitter of memories. Aromatherapy can take you to a world of wonder by sending you on a sensory journey.
Aromatherapy works by releasing a wondrous natural scent using essential oils and natural aromatic botanicals. These oils have been used for thousands of years to heal and they most definitely enhance emotional wellness. The Ancient Egyptians used aromatherapy scents to cure disease and the Greeks wrote books on the healing properties of essential oils. Just by lighting an aromatherapy candle and inhaling its scent releases mental and physical stress, anxious feelings seem to naturally slip away…
Essential oils don’t just add aroma to a room, they also provide numerous health benefits for the household. Using a room diffuser is probably the easiest way to dispense these benefits into the air so as to improve your health, boost your energy and promote good sleep, among others.